» Mentorship Program Terms and Conditions
Mentorship Program Terms and Conditions
Program Disclaimer and Limitations
- HBA is not responsible if a mentee does not match with a mentor.
- HBA matches the mentor and the mentee based solely on their choices.
- The mentor has the choice to reject or accept a suggested mentee.
- HBA is not liable for the communication quality and content between the mentor and the mentee.
- HBA is not liable for any distress or discomfort the communication might cause to the mentee or the mentor.
- The duration of the mentoring is decided by the mentor and the mentee.
- HBA is not liable for the outcome of the mentorship program and the scientific work path of the mentee.